The School of Tourism and Hospitality takes great pride in their partnership agreement with various organisations and we are now actively partnering with industry partners and stakeholders around bursary support.
STH bursary applications for 2018 are now open.
How to apply
STH Bursary Application Form 2018.pdf
Bursaries are available through the STH from the following industry partners:
Consent to Process Personal Information
- Butch Kerzner Memorial Trust
- City Lodge/UJ Educational Trust Bursary
- Hospitality Property Fund Bursaries
- Marriott: Luxury Hotels International Bursary
- Micros Bursary
- National Department of Tourism: Postgraduate Bursaries
- Protea Hotels Hospitality Bursaries
- Tsogo Sun BTech: Hospitality Management Bursary
*Bursaries are based on merit. Conditions apply.
How to apply
Download application from www.uj.ac.za/nsfas
Fill the forms in and gather all your documentation.Deadlines for applications are 1st October 2016.
Visit the NSFAS office on your campus and submit.
NSFAS supports financially needy SA citizens. Degree and diploma courses are covered by NSFAS. Funding is limited. You don’t need to be accepted to UJ to apply.
For enquiries email: email@example.com or visit the campus NSFAS Offices:
Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus: A24 Red
Auckland Park Kingsway Campus: E Ring 1
Doorfontein Campus: 1st Floor, Admin Block 185.
Soweto Campus: Ukhamba Building