The conference will be held at Skukuza in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. It will take place on the 23-25th of January 2017.
The SMPM website: https://www.etouches.com/smpm
Conference Broad Theme: Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing
The Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing conference will bring together distinguished researchers, scientists, engineers, students, and many more from all over the world to discuss current research and technical applications; and it will shape the future of materials processing and manufacturing in the world.
- The Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing conference is expected to
- Raise awareness and prompt action in the promotion of sustainable materials processing and manufacturing in South Africa and the world in general
- Contribute to the principles of sustainable materials and manufacturing processing development
- Formation of Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing interest group which will help in the transfer of knowledge from basic research into final products
- All the manuscripts submitted to the conference will go through double blind peer review process.
- The conference proceeding will have an ISBN number.
- The Proceeding will be published by Elsevier in Procedia Manufacturing.
- The conference will be EI index and will appear on Scopus.
- Two ISI-listed journals will be accepting the best papers from this conference