The conference will be held at Sun City Resort, South Africa. It will take place on March 08 - 10, 2019.
The SMPM website: https://www.etouches.com/smpm
Conference Broad Theme: Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing
The Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing conference seeks to bring together distinguished researchers, scientists, engineers, students, and industry stakeholders from South Africa and all over the world to discuss current research and technical applications in this field.
The Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing conference is expected to:
provide a networking platform to shape the future of materials processing and manufacturing in South Africa and globally.
raise awareness and prompt action in the promotion of sustainable materials processing and manufacturing in South Africa and the world in general.
contribute to the principles of sustainable materials and manufacturing processing and development.
result in the formation of a Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing interest group which will help in the transfer of knowledge from basic research into final products.
Important benefits of attending the conference:
- All the manuscripts submitted to the conference will go through double blind peer review process.
- The conference proceeding will have an ISBN number.
- The Proceeding will be published by Elsevier in Procedia Manufacturing.
- All the conference papers will be El indexed and will be indexed by Scopus with open access to enhance visibility.
- The selected best papers from the conference will be published in two ISI Journals: Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) - Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture and Part N: Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems.
Download poster here.