WHAT IS THE UJ ORANGE CARPET REWARDS PROGRAMME?
ATTENTION TOP ACHIEVERS!
The University of Johannesburg's Orange Carpet rewards programme is about rewarding excellence and embracing accomplishment. If you are a Grade 12 learner and thrive on achieving only the best, you are just the diamond we are looking for! So, get the rewards you deserve!
ORANGE CARPET CANDIDATES QUALIFY FOR SOME VERY SPECIAL BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Your paper-based application fee is waived.
- An Orange Carpet candidate saves R1 040 by not having to pay registration fee and the ICT levy at
- registration in January. The candidate's first minimum tuition payment at registration is settled by
- the candidate's merit bursary which is allocated at the end of April/beginning of May and is based
- on their AP Score.
- You will receive a merit bursary according to your APS for the first year of study. The better you do in
- your Grade 12 results the bigger your merit bursary will be.
- An APS of more than 42 on your Grade 12 results gives you an extra R5 485 bursary.
- UJ will give you a R2 000 voucher which you can use to purchase textbooks or towards the purchase
- of a tablet with one of UJ's main suppliers.
- You will be guaranteed accommodation in a UJ residence if you plan to live on campus and have
- applied to a UJ residence and paid the application fee.
- You are eligible for a sport bursary if you have achieved at provincial or a higher level.
- And many more on-campus benefits like career counselling, somatology specials, invitations to
- exclusive events and into the VIP sections at UJ sporting events!