Instructions for Authors
All authors will be requested to submit original work, to the ICICIS 2019 conference that has NOT previously been published. Full papers should adhere to the following requirements;
- Must not exceed 10 pages in length in the standard Springer format here
- Papers must have a paper title, but NO author name(s) and contact details on them, due to the double-blind review process that is followed.
- The paper must be in the specified in the Springer template and have a list of keywords. Papers must be written and presented in English.
|Submission Instructions [Springer]||Microsoft Word Template||Mac Template|
Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings
Accepted papers – the proceedings will be produced on CD-ROM
- Author(s)/Presenter(s) represent and warrant that he/she/they are sole author(s) of the contributed work
- Author(s)/Presenter(s) will obtain any permission or clearance required for the subject matter of the contributed work by their employer or any other organisation or individual prior to submitting the contributed work, and represent and warrant the contributed work is original and does not infringe the statutory copyright or common-law literary rights of others, or violate the rights of privacy nor libel other persons.
- Author(s)/Presenter(s) retain the right to use all or part of the paper submitted in future works of his/her own.
- Author(s)/Presenter(s) hereby grant the conference organisers the right to publish the contributed work in the ICICIS 2019 proceedings (print, CD- Rom and/or other electronic formats).