Small Business Enrichment Programme
The Small Business Enrichment Programme is an accredited NQF Level 5 programme aimed at supporting existing entrepreneurs who have been operational for a minimum of two (2) years.
The programme involves the following:
- A 12 Day Business Management Programme implemented over a 3 month period. The programme covers, among others, Market Research, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Operations Management.
- Opportunity identification which will lead to growth of business ventures.
- Planning and managing growth.
- Related marketing strategies for growth to include exporting.
- Managing finance within the global financial crisis.
- Regulatory compliance and human resource management issues.
- Information and technology, including simple email and financial spread sheets.
- R18 000 per person
- R1 500 own contribution if not funded
- Entrepreneurs who have been in business for a minimum of two years, and have:
- Business Plan with 5 years projections;
- Annual Financial Statement for the last two years;
- Certified copies of identity documents; and
- Affidavit confirming the company's B-BBEE status.
For more information on the programme contact us