Emerging Social Enterprise Management
The Emerging Social Enterprise Management has been specifically designed to develop Social Sector Leaders in NPOs, NGOs, Cooperative and Social Enterprises.
- Basic Computer Skills;
- Introduction to the Social Economy;
- Corporate Governance in a social enterprise;
- Marketing your social enterprise;
- Sustainable strategies;
- Multiple Streams of Income;
- Finance and budgeting;
- Human Relations; and
- Drawing up a Social Business Plan.
This programme will help you to:
- Use business management tools to improve the performance of the emerging social enterprises and/or non-profit organisation you are managing.
- Learn practical skills that you can use to make an impact in the developmental space.
R8 800 in total, with a R3 870 registration fee to be paid before the training begins.
For more information on the programme contact us