The Manager’s Toolkit 2020
About this Programme:
People join organisations but leave their bosses – a fact that data continues to prove, along with research findings into contemporary management theory. Great teams need great team leaders – leaders who inspire, motivate, and grow their people. Excellent team leadership requires both leadership and management skills, and it's often the management skills that are underemphasised.
The Manager's Toolkit is a practical, twelve-module training Programme designed to provide essential skills needed by team leaders at all levels. The Programme equips team leaders to:
- Adopt a coaching style of leadership
- Create a culture of hosting productive, shorter and inspiring meetings
- Understand the emotional cycle of change and how to manage resistance
- Sharpen business acumen
- Use objective setting, feedback, and coaching to improve team and individual performance
- Adopt a framework for effective communication with a strong focus on listening
- Make better decisions by solving problems collaboratively
- Resolve conflicts that naturally surface when people work together
- Increase personal productivity and avoid procrastination
- Strengthen teamwork and raise motivation levels.
About the facilitator:
Stephen Asbury is an experienced facilitator and Managing Director of Frontera Strategic Performance Consulting. He has over 25 years' experience in designing and directing complex strategic performance programmes across a range of industries. He started Deloitte Consulting early in his career, followed by a role where he led the opening of Gemini Consulting's South African office in 1991.
Stephen started his career in construction and project management. He has co-authored "The Winning Way," a best-selling South African business book, as well as numerous published articles.
Date: 06, 13, 20 and 27 October 2020 (every Tuesday in October)
Venue: Online conferencing. The conference link will be sent upon registration.
Fee: R9,995.00 per delegate