Strategy design and execution
Improve your ability to think and plan strategically and to strategically transform your organisation for growth
In this era of unprecedented environmental turbulence in Global Markets, it is becoming increasingly important for owners and managers to be able to think and plan strategically.
Who should attend?
This unique programme has been specifically designed to meet the needs of business leaders, entrepreneurs, managers & leaders who have input or direct responsibility for strategy creation and implementation within their own organisation.
- The main objectives of the programme are:
- To help participants improve their ability to think and plan strategically
- To better enable participants to strategically transform their organisation for growth
- To help participants understand how strategy happens in practice
- To understand the Strategy process.
Some of the topics include:
- The difference between strategic thinking and strategic planning
- Strategic transformation
- Competitor analysis
- Strategic Choices
- Strategic alignment & positioning
- The steps in building a strategy
- Strategy implementation and execution
A variety of teaching techniques will be used. The learning approach will be practical in orientation with the intention that the participants will be able to immediately apply what they learn back to their own business.
On completion of the programme the participants will be able to take away:
- Know and apply the key steps in building a strategy for their own business
- Several tools and techniques that will help them to strategically align their organisation – known as the
- SME Strategist’s Toolbox
- The passion and wisdom of the lecturers
- The shared insights and experiences of both the lecturers and participants
Thabo Mosala: After 10 years in the corporate world in executive positions, Thabo entered the academic world and is the founder of WrenJos, offering advisory services specializing in Strategy formulation for business development and growth as well as execution, Business Simulation, financial services, Business process improvement, Information Technology, and Research. For the past 12 years, Thabo has lectured in multiple South African business schools and abroad, mainly in strategy and finance. He has received awards for teaching excellence.
|30 & 31 July 2020 – two sessions per day|
|Online conferencing. The conference link will be sent upon registration.|
|R3,000.00 per delegate|