Strategic planning, thinking & implementation
In this era of unprecedented environmental turbulence in Global Markets, it is becoming increasingly important
for owners and managers from the small and medium enterprise (SME) sector to be able to think and plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This unique programme has been specifically designed to meet the needs of SME's who have input or direct
responsibility for strategy creation and implementation within their own organisation.
The main objectives of the programme are:
- To help participants improve their ability to think and plan strategically
- To better enable participants to strategically transform their organisation for growth
- To help participants understand how strategy happens in practice
- To understand the Strategy process
SOME OF THE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The difference between strategic thinking and strategic planning
- Strategic transformation
- Competitor analysis
- Strategic Choices
- Strategic alignment & positioning
- The steps in building a strategy
- Strategy implementation and execution
A variety of teaching techniques will be used. The learning approach will be practical in orientation with the intention that the participants will be able to immediately apply what they learn back to their own business.
On completion of the programme the participants will be able to take away:
- Know and apply the key steps in building a strategy for their own business
- Several tools and techniques that will help them to strategically align their organisation - known as the
SME Manager's Toolkit.
- The passion and wisdom of the lecturers
- The shared insights and experiences of both the lecturers and participants
- Date: 13 – 14 November 2019
- Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Venue: Johannesburg Business School (Cnr Barry Hertzog and Empire Road, Milpark)
- Facilitator: Mark J Peters
- Fee: R4 950, including programme material
- +27 11 559 1783