SME Series: How to digitise your business for growth
"If the pace of the pre-coronavirus crisis was already fast, the luxury of time has now disappeared completely. Businesses that once mapped digital strategy in one- to three-year phases must now scale their initiatives in a matter of days or weeks"
~ McKinsey & Company, 2020.
About the masterclass:
Digitisation seems to be the business term of the moment amidst the coronavirus crisis. While it may seem to be the ultimate vehicle for transformation, what is digitisation and why is it so important? Join us for this exclusive Masterclass where we will unpack the nature of digitisation and how to use it to maintain the competitiveness of your business by:
- Reviewing what digitisation is and why it is important to the survival of your business right now and post-COVID19
- Exploring the challenges of digital transformation that are unique to SMEs
- Discovering digitisation strategies for SMEs so that you can identify those that are suitable for you
- Examining African case studies to learn how other businesses have successfully transformed their businesses digitally
Philasande Sokhela is a full-time faculty member at the Johannesburg Business School. He facilitates on innovation in marketing, small business trends and entrepreneurial capacity development.
His teaching cuts across a range of complementary disciplines that encompass business digitisation, digital marketing, brand management, entrepreneurship and the business of fashion.
Philasande is passionate about developing entrepreneurial talent. His passion has led him to work with over 200 entrepreneurs in numerous township economy revitilisation initiatives in partnership with the Gauteng Department of Economic Development and the Gauteng Enterprise Propeller.
Date: 4 June 2020
- Time: 11:00 – 12:30am SAST
- Venue: Online conferencing. The conference link will be sent upon registration.
- Fee: R350.00 per Masterclass