Personal leadership in the 21st century
Sharpen your personal leadership skills
This Leadership for the 21st Century-programme is for:
- Experienced leaders seeking to sharpen their leadership skills
- Leaders who must get results in their roles in the “middle” of the organization
- High-potential individuals being developed for these roles.
It’s a challenging and volatile time in the world of economics, politics and business. Strong leadership is needed now more than ever. This programme will give you the time and space to explore, develop and articulate who you want to be as a leader and the contribution you want to make to your work, your life, your organisation and the communities or markets you serve.
This unique programme will help you to learn about yourself and how you interact with and manage others. It will help you to identify and build on your strengths and to recognise and learn to overcome personal leadership challenges.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able
- Articulate their own personal mastery journeys and lead themselves effectively and purposefully
- Lead teams and organisations in the VUCA world
- Responding and leading complex changes effectively in this VUCA world
- Use systems thinking principles to manage complex situations
Patience Magwenzi holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA); a Bachelor of Science (BSc) honours degree in Economics, a Diploma in Marketing and a Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (CIS) Diploma.
Her career has been centered on her skills in facilitation and implementation of business strategy and enablement of others. Patience has worked with both individuals and groups at the cutting edge of many Blue-Chip Corporations, public institutions and non-profit organisations, coaching key leaders to successfully manage their vital resources, change and strategic growth initiatives.
With 24 years of experience in business management and consultancy, Patience has mastered the art of business & people management. She has been extensively involved in corporate strategic planning and integration, business process re-engineering, socio-economic feasibility studies, project management, development and implementation of performance management framework and tools, development and delivery of leadership development programmes and change management initiatives with organisations in both the private and public sector.
- Date: 10 – 11 March 2020
- Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Venue: Johannesburg Business School Towers (Milpark, Cnr Berry Hertzog and Empire Road)
- Faculty: Patience Magwenzi
- Fee: R5 500, including programme material
- +27 11 559 1783