Personal leadership in the 21st Century
About this programme:
The JBS Personal Leadership in the 21st Century is a custom-designed Programme created to unearth insights into how to lead yourself and use these to lead others effectively. It will help you identify your leadership strengths, build on them, and overcome personal leadership challenges.
The Programme explores a wide variety of topical themes that you can practically apply immediately:
- Identify and articulate your unique personal mastery journey
- Lead yourself effectively and purposefully
- Lead teams and organisations in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environments
- Respond to and effectively lead in times of change and complexity
- Apply systems thinking principles to manage complex situations
Patience Magwenzi is a specialist with more than 24 years' experience in consulting and business management. She has consulted extensively with blue-chip companies both in South Africa and internationally.
Patience is an experienced facilitator who has worked with several business schools, including GIBS and the Johannesburg Business School. She holds an MBA degree and a BSc Honours degree in Economics.