About the programme:
An interactive, invigorating online programme that explores the science of happiness. Certain mental habits are known to influence emotions, thinking and decision-making. In this practical programme, you will learn:
- What happiness really means and why it matters to you
- The pleasure-purpose principle
- How to increase your own happiness and foster happiness in others
- The role of social connections, kindness, and community in embedding happiness
- A practical framework that you can immediately apply to your own life
Itha is an experienced facilitator, integrator and sense maker. She founded Sense to Solve in 2017 following a 20-year corporate career in companies such as Mintek, Liberty Life, Standard Bank and ABSA.
Her suite of specialisation includes Neuroscience, Whole Brain® Thinking, Strategy, Applied Creativity, Leadership Development, Facilitation and Behavioural Science.
She has worked with a wide range of corporate clients such as Nedbank, Development Bank of Southern Africa, MTN, Sanlam, SABMiller, Nampak, AON, FNB, Standard Bank, Hatch, Multichoice, GIBS and CSIR.