Developing strategies in uncertain times
About the programme:
The modern business landscape continues to challenge the strategic assumption that the future of business can be predicted. When the future is as uncertain as it is right now, this assumption can be dangerous at worst. Join us for a three-day, part-time online programme where you will be able to take away:
- Knowledge and application of the key steps in building a strategy
- An assortment of tools and techniques that will help you strategically transform your organisation
- The strategist's toolbox, a collection of tools and techniques that will help you strategically align your organisation
- The shared insights and experiences of the facilitator and the participants
- The passion and wisdom of the facilitator
Mark J. Peters is an experienced strategist, marketer and visiting professor. He was born and educated in Ireland where he pursued a successful early career as a commercial banker. He is a United States Ford Foundation grant scholar, an award which enabled him to work directly with social investment banks in 12 countries.
Mark has strong experience as a facilitator and senior lecturer. He has worked with the Johannesburg Business School, GIBS, Duke CE, UCT, WITS, and the University of the Free State, Namibia University of Science and Technology and Kempten University in Germany.