Creating a customer-centric culture
About the programme:
As the spread of COVID-19 spreads globally and human interaction is reduced, relationships between businesses and their customers are under extreme pressure. Many businesses want to be ready for growth as soon as the virus crisis reaches its end. Businesses can do this in part by embedding a customer-centric culture throughout all operations.
This Programme will introduce delegates to the four fundamental practices that can increase revenue, profitability and shareholder value manifold. Highlights of the Programme include:
- The business case for measuring customer lifetime value and customer equity
- Redefining customer relationships and the role of the customer in your organisation
- Mapping customer journeys and capturing the voice of the customer
- Benchmarking and measuring service excellence
- Using the Ritz-Carlton Standards thinking
About the facilitator:
Laurence Beder is a marketing consultant specialising in marketing planning as well as the design and roll-out of customised marketing plans for a wide range of local and multinational clients. He is a specialist in service and retail marketing management, having held managerial and directoriship roles in property management and financial services companies. He teaches extensively in the areas of Marketing and Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Customer Centricity, Innovation, Services Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Innovation and Corporate Venturing.
|Online conferencing. The conference link will be sent upon registration.|
|R3,000.00 per delegate|