Business in Industry 4.0 programme
Jointly accredited with UC Berkeley, home to The Haas School of Business which is ranked 10th by the Financial Times for their MBA amongst business schools globally, this programme provides senior leaders and entrepreneurs with a deep and practical understanding of Industry 4.0, and its impact on business strategy and leadership.
Delegates will participate in an intensively interactive learning experience with clear outputs and deliverables. They visit Silicon Valley and The Bay Area in California for a first-hand experience of the disruption and innovation that is shaping the current global context.
Block 12020 - tbc
- Johannesburg Business School, South Africa
- This 3-day block will provide delegates with an introduction to business in industry 4.0.
- Included in Block 1 is a cross-section of interdisciplinary tools and sessions relevant to the new world of business.
- It will also prepare the group for the Block 2 immersion and for the action learning output.
- The International block will be on location in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area / San Francisco and Berkeley, California.
- This 3-day block will include interactive lectures and learning immersions with established firms and emerging start-ups.
- This block is certified by the University of California, Berkeley.
- R150 000 pp
- This includes UC Berkeley certification
- Flights and accommodation are excluded
Areas of discussion
Data science and the power of data analytics
- Design thinking principles
- The lean start-up approach for organisations
- Leveraging a platform economy to interface with other companies
- Business strategies for the fourth industrial revolution
- Managing talent in the new world of work
Open Day - 20 February 2020
- +27 11 559 1783