- PhD candidate at the University of Johannesburg. She is a holder of a PhD scholarship issued under the South African Chair Research Chair in Industrial Development.
- Researcher at the Centre for Competition, Regulation and Economic Development (CCRED) between 2014 and 2016. Her main research focus is around regional value chains, agro-processing and industrial development.
- Masters in Economic Development at the University of Johannesburg
- BEconSci (Honours) from the University of the Witwatersrand
- BCom degree from Rhodes University.
- Ncube, P., Roberts, S. & Zengeni, T. (2016) Development of the animal feed to poultry value chain across Botswana, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. 2016/2. Helsinki: UNU-WIDER.
- Ncube, P. Nkhonjera, M. Paremoer, T. and Zengeni, T. (2016). Competition, barriers to entry and inclusive growth: Agro-processing. CCRED Working Paper 2016/3
- Fessehaie, J, das Nair, R., Ncube, P. and Roberts, S. (2015). Growth promotion through industrial strategies – a study of Zambia. CCRED Working Paper 2015/6
- Ncube, P., Roberts, S. and Vilakazi, T. (2015). Study of Competition in the Road Freight Sector in the SADC Region - Case Study of Fertilizer Transport and Trading in Zambia, Tanzania and Malawi. CCRED Working Paper 2015/3
- Pons-Vignon, N. and Ncube, P. (editors). (2012). Confronting finance: Mobilizing the 99% for economic and social progress. Geneva. International Labour Organisation