Baraka Leonard Nafari
- PhD Student in Economics (current) – University of Johannesburg
- Specialized Master in Economic Sciences – Université Catholique de Lovain
- General Master in Economic Sciences - Université Catholique de Lovain
- BA. Economics – Saint Augustine University of Tanzania
- Diploma in Accountancy – College of Business Education Dar es Salaam
Research (Published and work in progress):
- Work done of microfinance: A theoretical approach. Published by SOCIOECONOMICA
- Mining Multinationals’ Corporate Social Responsibility in Tanzania. Monograph published by Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Loan take-up among agricultural households in Kilimanjaro – Tanzania submitted to SOCIOECONOMICA.
- Location of French Firms in Africa – Work in Progress (with Alain Pholo Bala and Michel Tenikue)
- Household’s Boy-Girl Discrimination in Post-Apartheid South Africa (Work in progress)
- Location of South Africa’s Manufacturing Firms and the Contributing Economic Factors (Work in Progress).