Off-campus LearningDear UJ Student
Term 2 will start on Monday, 20 April 2020, and as you have already been informed, all teaching and learning for the term will happen online. If your modules are on Blackboard you must go into each of your modules regularly to check messages, and make sure you do all the activities, assignments and assessments.
During this week (14 to 17 April), we are going to support you in areas you might still need help in getting set up and ready to learn online.
Go through the checklist below to identify any areas in which you still need assistance. Forward your queries to us in any of the following ways:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Log into our online learning support module for students in Blackboard to check out all our support resources and to ask your questions by participating in the discussion forum within the module. Go to uLink (ulink.uj.ac.za) then Blackboard then Organisations (directly below Courses).
The CAT Team
1. How to access uLink
Access everything you need through UJ’s student portal uLink. Click here
to access uLink.
2. Forgotten your uLink password?
If you have forgotten your uLink password, you can click here
for a step-by-step guide to help you with your password.
You can access your Blackboard modules and learning materials through uLink . Click here
to find out how to access Blackboard.
4. Continue to learn off-campus (on Blackboard)
The module ‘ONLINE LEARNING OFF-CAMPUS’ is available to help you with:
- Uploading your assignment
- Taking a test online
- Taking part in discussions
You can find this module on Blackboard under Organisations.
5. Apps to help you with learning off-line
We suggest you download the following apps:
For support and help for online learning click here