- PhD Environmental Management (UNISA)
- MSc Geography and Environmental Management (UJ)
- Effectiveness and quality of environmental assessment
- Solid waste management and minimization
- Environmental risk assessment
- Plant biodiversity and sustainable livelihoods
- Environmental management: EIA; Monitoring & Mitigation (Third Year)
- Strategic environmental planning (Honours)
- Environmental management 1: Biosphere and environmental studies (MSc/MA Coursework Masters)
- Environmental management 2: Environmental management skills & techniques (MSc/MA Coursework Masters)
Rampedi, I.T. & Olivier, J. 2013. Traditional beverages derived from wild food plant species in the Vhembe District, Limpopo Province in South Africa. Ecology of Food and Nutrition, 52(3): 202-222.
Maponya. P & Rampedi, I.T. 2013. Impact of air pollution on maize production in the Sasolburg Area, South Africa. Journal of Agricultural Science, 5(11): 181-188.
RECENTLY COMPLETED SUPERVISION (MA/MSc RESEARCH DISSERTATIONS)
B.K. Thorpe. 2014. Evaluating the quality of scoping reports for hazardous waste management activity EIAs in South Africa.
D.S. Boshoff. 2014. Quality review of selected renewable energy projects in South Africa.
P.S. Rabiega. 2014. Analysing and modelling the ecological requirements of reptiles and large arachnids in the Leeuspruit Private Nature Reserve.
L.E. Sheppard. 2013. Environmental risk assessment of geothermal springs: A case study of “Eiland” in the Limpopo province.
G. Bhagwandin. 2013. A study of the current status of waste management and minimisation initiatives in two District Municipal areas of the Gauteng province.