Registration and Attendance
Registration Policies: UJ-Yale Pan-African Alumni Leadership Exchange (PAALE) Conference
How to Register
Online: UJ-Yale PAALE encourages online registrations. You can register online using a credit card or EFT for payment of conference fees. Registrants may also pay later by invoice, to do so contact the Alumni Team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0) 11 559 9050
Registration Procedures and Deadlines
- If you are a UJ Staff, Students or Alumni member, you may register at the member rate
- To ensure your name appears in all on-site materials, UJ must receive your registration no later than ten (10) business days prior to the start date of the conference. You may still register after the deadline if space is available. For more information call +27 (0) 11 559 9050
- Your registration is complete when payment is received in full
- For exhibitor and sponsorship information, contact UJ on email@example.com or +27 (0) 11 559 9097
Once your online conference registration has been processed you will immediately receive an email confirmation receipt. If you have not received an electronic receipt within three days of making payment please contact +27 (0) 11 559 9050 to request a confirmation in writing.
- Name changes and substitutions can be made any time at least two weeks prior to the conference start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occasionally conferences fill to capacity before the registration deadline date, so we encourage you to register early
- UJ-Yale PAALE Conference reserves the right to cancel any programme or change the content and speakers
- Do not book your travel arrangements until you have received registration confirmation
- UJ-Yale PAALE Conference will not be responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines, hotels or travel agents
- Cancellation of conference registrations must be received in writing by 5:00 pm CAT, via email at email@example.com. Refer to the following timeline for refund deadlines
- For cancellation requests received:
- At least two months before the event start date, you will receive a full refund
- Between two to one month before the event start date, you will be refunded your registration fee less a 30% processing fee
- Less than a month before the event start date, you will not receive a refund
- "No-shows" will not receive a refund
The Dress code for this conference is strictly Smart Casual or Business Casual.
If you need further assistance please contact the UJ Alumni Team on +27 (0) 11 559 9050 or firstname.lastname@example.org M-F, 9 a.m.-5p.m CAT.
- Registration fee includes:
- Opening Gala Dinner
- Welcome Reception
- Cultural Performance
- Aloha Dinner
- Coffee Breaks
- All Programme Sessions
- Conference Material
Please use 'Google Chrome' web browser when registering for the conference.
Click here to receive notifications about future UJ Alumni events, institutional updates and many more.