Download NBT Brochure 2016.
Download Faculty Requirements 2015 NBT Intake.
Download Faculty Requirements 2016 NBT Intake.
Writing the NBT is compulsory for all first year students at UJ.
The NBT must be written by 30 September 2015 (the last day of applications at UJ).
- Your ID book
- A photocopy of your ID. The venue administrator will keep the copy of your ID.
- Your receipt as proof that you paid the testing fee. The venue administrator will stamp the receipt and hand it back to you.
- Any letter you received from the NBT team.
- An HB pencil, sharpener and eraser
- Register online through the NBT website: www.nbt.ac.za (preferred option)
- To register via cell-phone contact the NBT Call Centre on 021 650 3523
- Get a unique registration number
- Take the registration number to an external pay point to make payment (see list of easy pay points)
- Bring proof of payment and ID with to write at your chosen venue (indicated on your online registration form)
- More information available from the NBT Call Centre on 021 650 3523, or the NBT website
- Look on the NBT website for test dates at UJ venues
MTN Banking’s MobileMoney product via cellular handsets
(MTN Subscribers only) - Call Centre 0831 2265 to open an account.
Pick ‘n Pay
Selected Spar, Score and Boxer stores
Selected Petroleum and Convenience stores
Wizzit Bank via mobile handsets
(Call Centre 0861 949 948 to open an account)