· The language of the text should be accessible and understandable for a wide audience i.e. undergraduate students, post-graduate students, and academic staff.
· The text should be by a South African author.
· Availability in more than one language will be a strong recommendation.
· The theme of the text should be of interest to a diverse student and academic community
· The text should be in print.
· The text can be fiction or non-fiction.
· Dr. Anette van Vuren, UJ Library and Information Centre (project leader)
· Ms. Janina van der Westhuizen, Campus Librarian, APK Campus Library
· Ms. Santha Raju, Campus Librarian, APB Campus Library
· Ms. Fezeka Sithole, Library Assistant, APB Campus Library
· Ms. Rose Legoete, Administrative Assistant, APB Campus Library
· Mr. Richardson Mzaidume, Library Assistant, SWC Campus Library
· Mr. Mpho Mofokeng, Library Assistant, DFC Campus Library
· Ms. Linda Mbonambi, Information Skilling Librarian