Click to download
1. All students enrolling at the University of Johannesburg for the first time must submit certified copies of their Statement of Symbols and Matric Certificate and their Identity Document at registration. Certified copies of the National Senior Certificate admission certificate must be handed to the faculty officer concerned, as soon as they are received.
2. All students (under or post graduate) from other universities and higher education institutions, who wish to continue their studies at UJ, must submit Academic Records and a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by all previous academic institutions at registration.
3. Prospective students, who wish to apply for exemption on the basis of post-school qualifications, must complete such applications before registration. All proofs of admission required by the University from students must be submitted before 15 June every year to the relevant faculty officer.
4. Failure to submit all required documentation to support admission by the set deadlines will result in cancellation of registration. Registration of new students is considered conditional until all documentation has been submitted.
5. The offering of any programme at a particular campus is subject to viability and adequate student numbers.
6. The University reserves the right to limit student numbers per programme. It could happen that an applicant satisfies the minimum selection criteria, but that no space is available on the programme.
CALCULATION OF THE APS/M-SCORE
Please refer to page 12 to 16 of the Faculty Yearbook
UJ Application Form 2014
Faculty administration:GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Auckland Park Kingsway Campus (medium of instruction is English and Afrikaans)
Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus (medium of instruction is English)
Soweto Campus (medium of instruction is English)
Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
Tel: +27 (0)11 559 2105
Fax:+27 (0)11 559 3876
Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
A Red 3
Tel: +27 (0)11 559 1348
Fax: +27(0)11 559-1473
Office Academic Block A105
Tel: +27 (0)11 559 5601
Fax:+27 (0)11 559 5757