The application deadline for acceptance to the Faculty of Health Science’s programmes is the 27th of July 2012.
Applications for foreign students close on the 27th of July 2012.
When applying, be sure to do the following:
- Make sure that you meet all the entrance requirements for your chosen study field.
- Select an alternative study field and make sure that you also meet the entrance requirements for the alternative study field.
- Find out what the closing dates for application are for your chosen and alternative study fields.
- Complete the "Application for admission" form.
- Be sure to include your application fee and all relevant documents with the "Application for admission" form.
In addition, please take note of the following:
- Your application does not guarantee admission, even if you do meet the minimum admission requirements.
- Should your application for admission be approved conditionally, you will be notified in writing.
- Your final Grade 12 results must meet the entrance requirements for your chosen study field.
- The University will inform you in writing whether or not your application for admission has been approved conditionally and the University will supply you with all relevant documents, as well as with a student number.
Does your application for admission differ from registration?
- A prospective student must first apply for admission before he/she can register. Be sure, therefore, to apply for admission to the University in good time (refer to the closing date for such applications for your chosen study field).
- Should your application for admission be successful, it would mean that you have gained provisional admission to the University. This approval will grant you the necessary permission to register for your chosen study field (on condition, naturally, that your final Grade 12 results still meet the requirements of the said study field
Registration of students takes place in January of the year in which they start their studies.
For more information regarding the application process, CLICK here.