Vision and Mission Statement .
1. To encourage the youth of South Africa to explore and discover Engineering Technology by participating in Science and Technology activities in order to stimulate innovative thinking and creativity to produce solutions to technical challenges.
2. To promote the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment at the University of Johannesburg as the preferred institution for engineering studies.
The technoLab responds to the UJ Strategic Trusts by promoting and supporting technology, technology transfer, promoting the UJ brand and the institution’s fitness for purpose by:
1) Exposing young people to a technological environment, knowledge and skills.
2) Participate in interactive and informative community programmes.
3) Actively represent UJ and the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment in the surrounding community.